Please click the link to view our 2021-22 information video: Getting to Know Florence Hallock
Please click the link to view our 2021-22: Kindergarten Orientation video
Parents are welcome to submit a registration package or pre-enroll for any grade. Please be advised that based on the current enrolment of students who will be returning in September 2021, our school does not expect to be able to accommodate many additional students from outside the attendance area in Grades 5, 7, 8 and 9. We anticipate having space in Kindergarten, Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 only. Proof of residency is required. We require three pieces of proof of address.
We appreciate your early registration to assist us with our planning process.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
New student registration for the 2021-22 school year is now open.
If your child is new to Edmonton Public Schools, you can register for school online. Visit the Division website to learn how to register for school.
Children who are five years old on or before December 31, 2021 (born in 2016) may register in Kindergarten for the 2021-22 school year.
If you have questions about registration, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office at 780-478-1410.
Open for some grades
- We are pleased to open up our attendance area boundaries for the 2021-2022 school year for some grade levels.
- There will be space in Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4 and Grade 6.
- This means that students who live outside of the communities of Eaux Claires, Belle Rive and Ozerna can register or pre-enrol in Florence Hallock for these grades.
- Siblings of current students who register or pre-enrol, are guaranteed admission as long as both siblings will be attending the school for 2021-2022 and both have registered and/or pre-enrolled by April 15, 2021.
- If the number of new students who want to attend exceeds the available space, students will be chosen by random selection.
- Where needed, there will be a random selection and parents will be notified no later than April 22, 2021.
- For questions about busing to and from school, please call Student Transportation at 780-429-8585.
Closed for some grades
- Unfortunately, for Grades 5, 7, 8 and 9, we do not anticipate having space in these grades.
- Our boundaries are from 97 Street east to 66 Street and from 167 Avenue south to 153 Avenue.
- The attendance area includes the communities of Eaux Claires, Belle Rive and Ozerna.
- The Division examines our student enrolment and projected enrolment annually and makes any adjustments accordingly.
CURRENT DIVISION STUDENTS PRE-ENROL starting MARCH 8 in Schoolzone.
You will need to pre-enrol on SchoolZone to tell us the school you’d like your child to attend next year. Find important dates and deadlines and learn more about pre-enrolment, which opens on March 8th and ends on April 15th at 4:00pm.
Parents: Please call the school to get your schoolzone login information if you do not have it.
If you have questions about registering for school, contact the school by email at email@example.com or call 780-478-1410.
2020-21 (Current Year) Registration Information
Thank you for your interest in Florence Hallock School. Please note that Florence Hallock School is closed in ALL GRADES for families outside of the school's attendance area.
If your child is new to Edmonton Public Schools, and you wish to register for the current school year, please contact the school by calling 780-478-1410.
We are also still accepting registrations in all grade levels if you are a resident of Edmonton Public Schools and have newly moved into our attendance area after April 15, 2020.
A resident student of Edmonton Public Schools has at least one parent or legal guardian that is non-Roman Catholic and who resides within the City of Edmonton.
CONFIRMING REGISTRATION SUBMISSION
Once you have submitted your completed student registration form and supporting documents, we will review all of the documents. This does not mean your child has been enrolled at the school—we will contact you to let you know once your child is enrolled.
We will contact you if we need clarification about any of the documents you submit.
For junior high and high school registrations—once we confirm your enrolment, we will reach out to you for your course requests.